Model 5335xi Flex PCB Laser Processing System
With the same high power diode-pumped laser as the 5335, the 5335xi is ideally suited to address most flex and rigid-flex PCB laser processing needs with robust performance and low cost of ownership.
The 5335xi provides ESI’s time-tested compound beam positioning technology coupled with Precision Pulse™ digital power control for high throughput, quality, and production yield and is backed by a US company that has been in business for >60 years.
Laser via drilling and precision laser micromachining
- Flex PCB Laser Processing
- Rigid-Flex Laser Processing
- Laser micromachining
- Flex and interconnect processing
- Blind via drilling (BHV)
- Through via drilling (THV)
- Coverlay routing
- Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP)
- Adhesiveless copper-clad polyimide laminates
- Copper-clad polyimide laminates with adhesive
- Glass-reinforced laminates (e.g. FR-4, BT, RT Duroid)
- Coverlay (Polyimide + Adhesive)
Easily address most flex and rigid-flex PCB processing needs.
- Nanosecond UV Nd:YAG - 11 W
- Vacuum chuck - 533mm x 635mm (±20um accuracy)
- Electrical and software interface for web and panel handler integration
FEATURES & OPTIONS
Engineered for production-oriented flex PCB laser processing.
- ESI-patented compound beam positioning technology
- Precision Pulse™ digital power control
- Automated vision system for alignment and scaling compensation
- Easy-to-use Windows 7 interface
- Multi-language operator user interface
- Sophisticated process development functionality
- Comprehensive logging and diagnostics functionality
As the recognized leader in flex PCB processing, ESI has decades of applied expertise in laser via drilling and production-oriented Flex PCB laser processing. Learn more about ESI’s portfolio of laser via drilling systems and see how you can incorporate flex PCB laser processing to help address flex PCB manufacturing challenges.