SigmaDSC — 100mm to 200mm Automated Wafer Marking System
The SigmaDSC is based on continual innovation in marking solutions for new substrate materials, highest quality marks and factory automation, using laser technology to place permanent, highly-readable marks on wafers to allow traceability of the wafers through each step in the semiconductor manufacturing process. The SigmaDSC system provides the compatibility, cleanliness levels, mark quality, and reliability required to support high-volume 100mm to 200mm production.
The key to the Sigma DSC’s uniform dot depth and roundness is ESI’s precise pulse to pulse stability combined with sufficient power.
Accurate wafer tracking through the manufacturing cycle.
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- Semiconductor wafer hard marking
Provide wafer traceability throughout the manufacturing process
- Type: Acousto-optic Q-switched, TEM00 ND: YLF diode-pumped
- Wavelength: 1053 nm
- Pulse to Pulse Stability: <0.5% at 1 kHz
- Optics: Flat field focusing lens
- Spot Size: 50, 60, 70 μm
- Depth: 2.5 to 5.0 μm
- Wafer Size: 100mm to 200mm
- Alignment: Optical high resolution wafer aligner
- Wafer Transport: Pick & place robot arm with single end effector
- I/O Ports: Two fixed FOUP carrier load ports
FEATURES & OPTIONS
Unsurpassed precision in an industrial laser package.
- Stability monitoring and feedback
- Laser performance data logging
- Integrated rack mounted controller
- Laser diode module designed for easy field replacement
- Deep silicon hard mark
For industries facing material transformation challenges in production, ESI applies unique process and engineering expertise to deliver a set of laser-based solutions that extend our customers’ processing capabilities beyond the limitations of mechanical.