HM300 — Hard marking 300mm wafers
The HM300 is the industry-leading solution for SEMI-standard compliant hard marking on semiconductor wafers. ESI's control software enables the user to manage much of the system's functionality. HM300's programmable depth control allows for adjusting marking depth, up to 100 µm.
The industry-leading HardMark solution.
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- Semiconductor wafer hard marking
High performance with greater control.
- Type: Acousto-optic Q-switched, TEM00 ND:YLF diode-pumped
- Wavelength: 1053 nm
- Pulse to Pulse Stability: <0.5% at 1kHz
- Optics: Flat field focusing lens
- Spot Size: 50, 60, or 70 μm
- Depth: 2.5 to 5.0 μm
WAFER HANDLING :
- Wafer Size: 300mm
- Alignment: Optical high-resolution wafer aligner
- Water Transport: Pick and place robot arm w/single end effector
- I/O Ports: Two fixed FOUP carrier load ports
FEATURES & OPTIONS
SEMI-Compliant Wafer Marking
- ESI's WaferMark system are fully compliant with SEMI standards for wafer marking: T7, M12 and M13.
- The HM300 can place multiple mark groups at any orientation on the wafer surface, within a 25mm band around the wafer's circumference.
For industries facing material transformation challenges in production, ESI applies unique process and engineering expertise to deliver a set of laser-based solutions that extend our customers’ processing capabilities beyond the limitations of mechanical.