A versatile platform for trim and test of thin film resistors, resistor networks, hybrids, temperature sensitive devices (RTDs) and other thin film - small geometry applications.
- Choice of 8 or 15 μm spot size using Green (532nm) laser technology.
- Programmable Z stage with 4 μm resolution for optimum focus control.
- Patented beam calibration and vision system hardware for precise laser positioning.
- Latest generation diode-pumped laser technology for minimum maintenance, long term stability and high reliability.
- Measurement platform supports passive and active trim applications
- Traceable measurement certification
- Resistance range from 5 milli-Ohms to 1 Gig Ohm
- VersiTrim™ Software – Graphical user interface for simple job creation and operation
The LT2210 delivers significantly higher beam control accuracy at a higher level of precision without sacrificing throughput. Since the LT2210 utilizes the same resistor trimming platform for a wide range of production applications, customers experience a lower total cost of ownership.
Receive high beam control accuracy and a high level of precision without sacrificing throughput.
- Strain gauges
- Fuel gauges
- Rotary encoders
- Pressure sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Gearbox controllers
- Vehicle emission detectors
- Chip resistors
- Thin film
Precision and accuracy in an extensible platform.
- Type: Diode pumped Q-switched YAG
- Wavelength: 532nm
- Output Power / Pulse Width:
- 3W / 30ns
- 3W / 70ns (optional)
- 6W/70ns (optional)
- Beam positioner type: High-speed closed loop galvanometer
- Spot Size1: 8 μm - 15 μm
- Field size: 100 x 100 mm
- 50 x 50 mm (8 μm spot)
- 25 x 25 mm (8 μm optional)
- Depth of Focus: 150 μm 50 μm (8 μm spot)
- Beam Repeatability: ≤6.0 μm
- Resolution: 1.52 μm - 0.80 μm (8 μm spot)
- Programmable Z Stage
- Z Travel: 20mm
- Z Resolution: 4um
- Z Repeatability: 4um
- Theta Travel: ± 5 degrees
- Theta Resolution: 0.003 degrees
- Lifting/Probe force: 25 lbs (11.3 kg)
FEATURES & OPTIONS
- Optional Equipment:
- Low-ohm option (5 mΩ – 1 Ω):
- Uses standard 4T probe cards
- Range 0.005 Ω – 0.1 Ω ±0.50%
- Accuracy 0.1 Ω - 1 Ω ±0.25%
- Additional matrix cards
- Choice of analog cables
- PCI IO card
- GPIB interface
- GPIB instrumentation package
- Configurable Light Tower
- Illumination options
- Service tools and accessories
For industries facing material transformation challenges in production, ESI applies unique process and engineering expertise to deliver a set of laser-based solutions that extend our customers’ processing capabilities beyond the limitations of mechanical.