Discover greater flexibility and precise processing power for a wider range of materials.
Lumen is the most flexible cross-industry laser micromachining platform available on the market today. Its base module can accept a broad range of laser engines spanning the pulse width and wavelength spectrum. The control software exposes only those process parameters relevant to the selected laser making configuration fast and easy. The Lumen™ platform addresses many different manufacturing processes including, cutting, surface and subsurface marking, drilling and ablation.
Be prepared for future design requirements.
- Automotive Parts
- Consumer Electronics
- Industrial Parts
- Medical Devices
- Outdoor Equipment
- Internet of Things
- Laser Marking
- Laser Drilling
- Laser Engraving
- Laser Cutting
- Stainless Steel
- General Soft Goods
Engineered design extendability for configurable laser engines, stage, and automation.
- CO2: <400w
- IR - pico, nano, femto: <10W
- Green - pico, nano, femto: <20W
- UV- pico, nano, femto: <20W
- Carousel: 2 and 4 configurable stations
- Stage: 300mm x 300mm (+5aum accuracy)
- Basic Platform: Single fixture processing
- Programmable Z Stage
FEATURES & OPTIONS
Experience ESI’s advanced engineering features.
- A front end module easily tailored to the task at hand with a manually loadable 300 x 300 mm XY stage or a number of custom automated handlers.
- ESI’s patented coordinated motion technology as well as step and repeat (for high speed galvanometer velocities) and stage only (for coaxial gas assisted processes).
- Integrated vision capability for precision machining and integrated power control for process consistency.
- Control over key processing parameters for increased flexibility. These include options for 10W and 18W UV laser engines along with full power control for process consistency.
- Integrated power distribution, positive-pressure air filtration and a control computer and software. The user interface consists of an oversized eye-safe viewing window in a pneumatically controlled load door, dual-button user-input, a flat-screen monitor with configurable graphical user interface, and a stow-and-forget keyboard/mouse tray.
- Industrial-grade, highly reliable components for a more than 2,000 hour mean time between failure (MTBF) rating.
- Optical Measurement System.
- Process Portability.
- Safety Classification: Interlocked, Class-1 in operation mode.
- Warranty: 12 month.
- Cooling: Based on laser selection.
For industries facing material transformation challenges in production, ESI applies unique process and engineering expertise to deliver a set of laser-based solutions that extend our customers’ processing capabilities beyond the limitations of mechanical.