Discover the ESI cost of ownership advantage for smaller format materials.
Jade’s flexible platform extends the tool beyond a single application, while maintaining a focus on delivering consistently high yields in high-volume production environments for materials no larger than 2.75”x5”. The Jade adaptable laser micromachining platform is optimized to deliver exceptional reliability and throughput for laser marking, laser cutting, laser engraving and laser drilling at a low cost of ownership. The built in design extendibility feature provides the ability to upgrade and change configuration to move from marking Aluminum to cutting soft goods. Engineered to lower your total cost of ownership.
Enhance your productivity with consistently precise Laser MicroMachining.
- Automotive Parts
- Consumer Electronics
- Industrial Parts
- Medical Devices
- Outdoor Equipment
- Internet of Things
- Laser Marking
- Laser Drilling
- Laser Engraving
- Stainless Steel
Maximize high volume production with Jade’s adaptable laser platform.
- CO2: <400w
- IR - pico, nano, femto: <10W
- Green - pico, nano, femto: <20W
- UV- pico, nano, femto: <20W
- Carousel: 2 and 4 configurable stations
- Basic Platform: Single fixture processing
- Manual Load
FEATURES & OPTIONS
Experience ESI’s advanced engineering features.
- The base platform is adaptable to a range of laser engines to accommodate different applications such as Cutting, Marking, Drilling or Engraving.
- Optical Measurement System
- Process Portability
- Automation (enabled)
- Safety Classification: Interlocked, Class-1 in operation mode
- Warranty: 12 month
- Cooling: Based on laser selection
For industries facing material transformation challenges in production, ESI applies unique process and engineering expertise to deliver a set of laser-based solutions that extend our customers’ processing capabilities beyond the limitations of mechanical.