Discover the ESI cost of ownership advantage for larger format materials.
The Garnet micromachining platform is ESI’s low cost of ownership platform built in China for fast delivery to Chinese manufacturing. Optimized to deliver high volume production throughput for laser marking, laser cutting, laser engraving, laser drilling and advanced PCB singulation at the highest accuracy of a mid range laser. The platform takes advantage of ESI’s built-in-design extendibility for multiple lasers, optics and stage configurations to meet the short ramp time needed to build your next device. The Garnet can be easily configured to accommodate a wide variety of laser sources with different powers, wavelengths and pulse widths, from nanosecond to femtosecond, to optimize processes for a broad spectrum of materials. An ESI-proprietary real-time control system synchronizes the timing of laser pulses with laser beam positioning and movement of the work surface.
Get the scale, reliability, innovation and price needed to meet next generation production requirements.
- Automotive Parts
- Consumer Electronics
- Industrial Parts
- Medical Devices
- Outdoor Equipment
- Internet of Things
- Laser Marking
- Laser Drilling
- Laser Engraving
- Laser Cutting
- Stainless Steel
Maximize throughput for volume production of larger format materials.
- CO2: <400w
- IR - pico, nano, femto: <10W
- Green - pico, nano, femto: <20W
- UV- pico, nano, femto: <20W
- Stage Size: 300mm x 300mm
- Base Platform: Single fixture processing
- Handling Automation: Optional
FEATURES & OPTIONS
Experience ESI’s advanced engineering features.
- Consistently precise material processing across ceramic, composite, fabrics, glass, metal, sapphire and silicon.
- Maximize throughput with an adaptable range of laser engines including CO2, IR, Green and UV.
- Ability to benchmark throughput, through advanced system control architecture.
- Volume production on larger parts with a 300 x 300 stage area.
- Optical Measurement System.
- Process Portability.
- Automation (enabled).
- Class 1 in operation mode.
- Warranty: 12 months.
- Cooling: Based on laser.
For industries facing material transformation challenges in production, ESI applies unique process and engineering expertise to deliver a set of laser-based solutions that extend our customers’ processing capabilities beyond the limitations of mechanical.