Reduce thermal effects with ESI’s ultra-fast technology, and deliver the highest quality analytical data.
Finally, a no-compromise, turn-key, robust and stable femtosecond laser ablation instrument.
Discover higher sensitivity, improved stability, and less fractionation with ultrafast laser ablation.
- Manufacturing (metals/glass/plastics)
- Elemental ratios
- Isotope ratios
- Purity testing
- Material characterization
- Bulk Analysis
- Failure Analysis
- (Bio-) Imaging/Mapping
- Depth Profiling
- Thin Films
Superior performance and benchmark analytical results.
- Light Conversions Pharos HE
- 193nm Excimer
- 266nm solid state
FEATURES & OPTIONS
Designed for analytical science in mind.
- Mechanically and thermally stable, UV Pharos HE fs laser source from Light Conversion.
- New, Rugged Universal Compact Cart (RUCC) with kinematic laser mounting.
- Smallest footprint and greatest mobility.
- 1-1000Hz repetition rates.
- Unmatched High Definition Viewing with 3 LED based light sources and cross polarization.
- Touch screen, Wide Angle Navigation.
- 100mm x 100mm, high performance TwoVol ablation chamber, with non-cantilevered mounting.
- High precision X Y stages.
- ActiveView software including Layer Management, log-file generation, and direct fluence input.
- Optional TrueLine ablation cell technology with ultra-fast washout time.
- Optional infinitely variable aperture (IVA) spot size selection.
It’s time you put the Laser Ablation science from ESI to work for your analysis.
The development of this new technique provides our customers the ability to generate data across the periodic table at detection limits superior to traditional methods in a very cost effective manner.Jon Landau, Vice President of the Geoanalytical Division, Bureau Veritas Minerals
By leveraging 20 years of in-industry experience, ESI laser ablation products deliver the finest quality analytical result to help you make your next important scientific discovery.