Macro Laser Ablation to provide the lowest detection limits for your bulk analysis application.
Introducing the future of industrial bulk analysis — macro-LA. The NWR266 Macro with its close to 1mm diameter spot size capability is the ideal laser ablation instrument for bulk analysis by ICP-OES or ICP-MS.
Higher sensitivity, improved stability, and less fractionation - NWR266 macro Laser Ablation
- Manufacturing (metals/glass/plastics)
- Elemental ratios
- Isotope ratios
- Purity testing
- Material characterization
- Bulk Analysis
- Failure Analysis
- (Bio-) Imaging/Mapping
- Depth Profiling
- Bulk and inclusion analysis of metals
- Forensic analysis of plastics, ceramics, paints, glass
- Biological tissues, tree rings and gelsSulfate, Sulfite analysis
- Environmental air filters, wear metals, soils analysis
- Thin films
Superior performance and benchmark analytical results.
- ESI built Tempest 266
- Temperature — 70º ±10º F (21º ±5ºC)
- Relative Humidity — 20 – 80% non-condensing
- Voltage — 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power — 1000 Watts
- Length — 25" / 64 mm
- Width — 18" / 46 mm
- Height — 22" / 56 mm
- Weight — 130 lb. / 59 kg
FEATURES & OPTIONS
Designed for analytical science in mind.
- Ultra-high energy laser source enables craters of 1mm in diameter for bulk analysis applications.
- High ablation rate makes the NWR266MACRO ideal for ICP-OES analysis.
- 100mm x 100mm, high performance TwoVol ablation chamber, enables automated analysis of multiple/large samples.
- High precision X Y stages.
- True Aperture Imaged beam delivery between 20 and 750 microns.
- Unmatched High Definition Viewing with 3 LED based light sources and cross polarization.
- Touch screen Wide Angle Navigation.
- Ideal for bulk analysis of metallic samples.
- ActiveView software including Layer Management and log-file generation.
It’s time you put the Laser Ablation science from ESI to work for your analysis.
The development of this new technique provides our customers the ability to generate data across the periodic table at detection limits superior to traditional methods in a very cost effective manner.Jon Landau, Vice President of the Geoanalytical Division, Bureau Veritas Minerals
By leveraging 20 years of in-industry experience, ESI laser ablation products deliver the finest quality analytical result to help you make your next important scientific discovery.