Simplicity, reliability, and suitable for a wide variety of applications.
The industry's gold standard in 213nm solid state laser ablation, and the most successful laser ablation instrument of all time. The NWR213 is an affordable, yet no compromise instrument suitable for a wide range of applications. A perfect complement to any ICP, ICP-MS noble gas or stable isotope mass spectrometer.
Solid State Laser Ablation for superior performance and benchmark analytical results.
- Manufacturing (metals/glass/plastics)
- Elemental ratios
- Isotope ratios
- Purity testing
- Material characterization
- Bulk Analysis
- Failure Analysis
- (Bio-) Imaging/Mapping
- Depth Profiling
- Rocks, minerals, glasses, plastics, powders, biological, thin films, ceramics, metals and alloys
- Analysis of geological materials, including volcanic glasses, silicate minerals and calcite
- Direct analysis of pressed powders
- Bulk analysis on metals, alloys, polymers and ceramics
- Micro-feature analysis on fluid inclusions in quartz and halite
- Direct micro-analysis on mineral grains
- Elemental imaging
Superior performance and benchmark analytical results.
- ESI built Tempest 213
- 193nm Excimer
- 266nm solid state
FEATURES & OPTIONS
Designed for analytical science in mind.
- ESI manufactured, internally homogenized, optically attenuated laser source for long life and unmatched stability at 213nm.
- > 30 J cm-2 fluence (energy density) at the sample surface - the highest in class!
- Widest spot size range of 4-250 microns.
- Unmatched High Definition Viewing with 3 LED based light sources and cross polarization.
- Touch screen, Wide Angle Navigation.
- 100mm x 10mm, high performance TwoVol ablation chamber with non-cantilevered mounting.
- High precision X Y stages.
- ActiveView software including Layer Management, log-file generation, and direct fluence input.
- Optional TrueLine ablation cell technology with ultra-fast washout time.
- Optional rotating XY (XYR) shutter for square and rectangular ablations.
- Optional infinitely variable aperture (IVA) spot size selection.
It’s time you put the Laser Ablation science from ESI to work for your analysis.
The development of this new technique provides our customers the ability to generate data across the periodic table at detection limits superior to traditional methods in a very cost effective manner.Jon Landau, Vice President of the Geoanalytical Division, Bureau Veritas Minerals
By leveraging 20 years of in-industry experience, ESI laser ablation products deliver the finest quality analytical result to help you make your next important scientific discovery.