Imagine taking the skills and knowledge from your college education and immediately putting them to work.
ESI is looking for talented students with new and different perspectives who want to help shape the future of technology. We believe it's important to have a strong partnership with faculty and students, which is why we created our University Relations program to tap into the talent of the future. Here are some of the activities at our key universities:
- Attending career fairs
- Conducting information sessions
- Participating in student projects
- Developing academic relationships
- Meeting with faculty and campus officials
- Seeking involvement in student activites
- Conducting on-campus interviews
- Exploring research opportunities
Learn about our open positions.